- Van Dale: probably the best dictionaries in Dutch
- Wablieft: a newspaper that uses basic vocabulary, for people in literacy programs or for those who are studying Dutch
- Nedbox: a website with lots of exercises to practise reading and listening skills. It has some grammar and vocabulary as well. Developed by the University of Leuven, funded by the Flemish and European authorities.
- http://www.nederlandsoefenen.be/: portal to find activities or organisations for learners of Dutch in your area.
- Woordenlijst: developed by the Dutch and Flemish government, it has the official spelling of Dutch. If you don’t know how to spell a word, you can look it up here. Spelling guide available, it’s pretty elaborate, though. Take it one step at a time.